Includes tips and strategies for kids, teens, and adults with dyslexia.
Understand what dyslexia is, assess schools and programmes, and help your child succeed.
Does your child mix up d’s and b’s?
Does he or she have trouble reading? If so, the cause may be dyslexia. But don’t worry — these days, there are many ways to overcome dyslexia. This hands-on guide leads you step by step through your options — and explains how anyone with dyslexia can achieve success in school and life.
Discover how to
- Recognise the symptoms of dyslexia
- Understand diagnostic test results
- Set up an Individualised Education Programme (IEP)
- Work effectively with teachers
- Improve your child’s reading skills