This helpful book enables you to present many aspects of time …
- sequenced events
- simultaneous events
- measuring time
- rate of motion in time
- comparing past and present events
▪ Talk about time using ideas and language presented here.
▪ Support your lessons using the pictures and graphics in this book.
▪ Strengthen students’ learning using the activity pages.
▪ Enjoy teaching the language of time!
Time Factors that Influence Events
“Pieces of Time;” Talking About Time Measurement
Cycles, Schedules, Comparing Past/Present, Rates of Speed
Personal Time; Age, Timeline of One’s Life