Finally, one programme teaches students and adults what they can do to prevent bullying!
No Fishing Allowed is a violence prevention programme that addresses various elements of bullying behaviours.
Carol Gray, author and creator of the groundbreaking The New Social Story Book, is a pioneer in social skills education.
Judy Williams’ extensive counseling experience complements Gray’s work.
Together they produce an all-inclusive programme. Through the use of the Teacher Manual, Student Workbook, and accompanying DVD (each item sold separately), this programme:
- Emphasises empowerment strategies for all students who are affected by bully/target relationships
- Provides teachers with information, ideas, and activities to address bullying attempts and other unfriendly social interactions
- Addresses topics such as peer conflict versus bullying attempts, tattling versus reporting, word bullying, friendship bullying, gender-specific bullying, anti-bullying strategies for witnesses, and many more
- Supplies an in-depth annotated bibliography consisting of numerous additional resources
- Allows teachers to organise efforts toward establishing peaceful, friendly, and accepting learning environments for all students